Boy/Girl twins CAN NOT be identical, there are definite fundamental differences between boys and girls (despite what complete strangers at the store insist). Since we knew from the very beginning that we were having fraternal twins, and then when we found out we were having a boy and a girl, we knew that they wouldn’t be able to pull any fast ones on us. There wasn’t going to be any switching places tricks in their future because we would always be able to tell them apart. Apparently, Isaac and Grace didn’t get that memo…
Whenever Isaac sees his reflection he says:
GRACIE!
And whenever Grace sees her reflections she says:
ISAAC!








4 comments:
I had many people ask if our boy/girl twins were identical too.
That is the cutest thing I have ever seen! You have the cutest kids. By the way--our clown is cheap and would love to come work for you!
My sil used to get that all the time too with her boy/girl twins. Now they are teenagers and I don't think she's gotten it much these days :)
So glad you left a comment at Wildnprecious. I am just finding your blog and dying over this post! It even happens with boy/girl twins!? Lol. They are so incredibly cute!! You have a beautiful family. Blessings to you!
Post a Comment